Index Fund Advisors, Inc., is registered as an Investment Adviser by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
We have created the most comprehensive investment process available. From measuring risk capacity to risk exposure, no other source has assembled
such a set of comprehensive tools. These tools bring the highest degree of precision and efficiency utilized to match people with portfolios.
They create financial understanding and peace of mind. You can be a part of our success.
Investment Advisor Representative
Candidate must be willing to continually educate themselves and their clients. Working with the client's risk capacity and risk exposure is our primary concern.
Extensive reading of academic financial research and books on the long term historical stock market data is required. Approximately 20 books are required reading for representatives. You can review them in our library. If you are not interested in how the market really works, do not apply.
You must have passed a Series 65 exam.
A high level of computer skills is a must, including excel, word and outlook. Internet knowledge is also very important.
We try to leverage technology to maximize customer service.
Candidates must be located in the Orange County, California area. Opportunities for investment advisor affiliates outside Orange County exist. Please call for details.
Please submit resume including income history via email to , or email@example.com :
Candidate will report directly to the Operations and Risk Manager. General tasks include providing operational and investment support to the Wealth Advisors; communicating verbally and in writing to Client Service Specialists, Wealth Advisors, and Custodial firms; trading and rebalancing clients' portfolios; analyzing clients' portfolios, invest new accounts, rebalance monitoring.
Specific Job Description
- Respond to Wealth Advisor/Client Service Specialist Inquiries
- Check Prior Day trades to ensure accuracy of trade specifics
- Invest daily deposits according to client portfolio specifics
- Raise cash from monthly withdrawals according to client portfolio specifics
- Complete trading tasks as assigned by Wealth Advisors
- Assist in operations by reconciling data/running reports/document filing
Skills & Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of financial markets (Mutual Funds, Equity, Fixed Income)
- Excellent administrative/organizational skills
- Proficient PC, Excel, Microsoft office skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work as a team
- Interest in Finance and Financial Markets/Market Theory
- Bachelors Degree
- Financial Background (Business/Finance/Economics Degree)
Candidates must be located in the Orange County, California area. No recruiters please.
To apply for this position, click here.