Index Fund Advisors, Inc. (IFA) is a fee-only investment advisory and wealth management firm founded in 1999, that provides risk-appropriate, globally diversified, passive investment strategies and wealth services to individuals and institutions with a fiduciary standard of care. Headquartered in Irvine, CA, IFA serves over 2,000 clients throughout the country. More About IFA.
Open Job Opportunities:
Wealth Advisor Representative
Index Fund Advisors (IFA) is expanding rapidly and we are seeking passionate, self-motivated individuals to become Wealth Advisors. As a Wealth Advisor, your role is to deliver personalized investment solutions to individual and institutional client types and help them build secure financial futures through experienced advice, evidence-based investment strategies and extensive investment education. IFA supports all of their Wealth Advisors with resources, training and more to help ensure the success of the advisor as well as the success of the client’s long-term relationship.
What can an IFA Advisor expect?
- Industry-leading investment strategies on passive index investing supported by a full-suite of wealth service advice
- Company-provided operational and client services support
- Ongoing business development support including corporate lead generation, customized marketing and networking opportunities
- High tech, high-touch corporate environment that is continually innovating
- Unlimited earning potential
- The opportunity to succeed while maintaining a flexible, balanced life
- Competitive benefits
- Ideal candidate is outgoing, personable, focused and understands that success requires dedication and hard work
- Prior experience as a financial advisor, wealth manager, investment consultant, stockbroker or finance manager preferred, but open to exceptional candidates from any field with transferrable skills
- Sales experience preferred, but not required. Proven track record of success. Must have the ability to prospect and close business
- Must be driven to sell and continually learn about the benefits of passive investing
- College degree or qualified experience required
- Series 65 required (will assist qualified candidates in obtaining)
Opportunities exist nationwide. Second career, CFA and CFP candidates are welcome to apply.
Please submit resume including income history via email to , Director of Wealth Advisor Services.
Candidate will report directly to the Operations and Risk Manager. General tasks include providing operational and investment support to the Wealth Advisors; communicating verbally and in writing to Client Service Specialists, Wealth Advisors, and Custodial firms; trading and rebalancing clients' portfolios; analyzing clients' portfolios, invest new accounts, rebalance monitoring.
Specific Job Description
- Respond to Wealth Advisor/Client Service Specialist Inquiries
- Check Prior Day trades to ensure accuracy of trade specifics
- Invest daily deposits according to client portfolio specifics
- Raise cash from monthly withdrawals according to client portfolio specifics
- Complete trading tasks as assigned by Wealth Advisors
- Assist in operations by reconciling data/running reports/document filing
Skills & Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of financial markets (Mutual Funds, Equity, Fixed Income)
- Excellent administrative/organizational skills
- Proficient PC, Excel, Microsoft office skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work as a team
- Interest in Finance and Financial Markets/Market Theory
- Bachelors Degree
- Financial Background (Business/Finance/Economics Degree)
Candidates must be located in the Orange County, California area. No recruiters please.
To apply for this position, click here.