Index Fund Advisors, Inc. (IFA) is a fee-only investment advisory and wealth management firm founded in 1999, that provides risk-appropriate, globally diversified, passive investment strategies and wealth services to individuals and institutions with a fiduciary standard of care. Headquartered in Irvine, CA, IFA serves over 2,000 clients throughout the country. More About IFA.
Open Job Opportunities:
Wealth Advisor Representative
Index Fund Advisors (IFA) is expanding rapidly and we are seeking passionate, self-motivated individuals to become Wealth Advisors. As a Wealth Advisor, your role is to deliver personalized investment solutions to individual and institutional client types and help them build secure financial futures through experienced advice, evidence-based investment strategies and extensive investment education. IFA supports all of their Wealth Advisors with resources, training and more to help ensure the success of the advisor as well as the success of the client’s long-term relationship.
What can an IFA Advisor expect?
- Industry-leading investment strategies on passive index investing supported by a full-suite of wealth service advice
- Company-provided operational and client services support
- Ongoing business development support including corporate lead generation, customized marketing and networking opportunities
- High tech, high-touch corporate environment that is continually innovating
- Unlimited earning potential
- The opportunity to succeed while maintaining a flexible, balanced life
- Competitive benefits
- Ideal candidate is outgoing, personable, focused and understands that success requires dedication and hard work
- Prior experience as a financial advisor, wealth manager, investment consultant, stockbroker or finance manager preferred, but open to exceptional candidates from any field with transferrable skills
- Sales experience preferred, but not required. Proven track record of success. Must have the ability to prospect and close business
- Must be driven to sell and continually learn about the benefits of passive investing
- College degree or qualified experience required
- Series 65 required (will assist qualified candidates in obtaining)
Opportunities exist nationwide. Second career, CFA and CFP candidates are welcome to apply.
Please submit resume including income history via email to
, Director of Wealth Advisor Services.
Index Fund Advisors (IFA), a 2015 Forbes Top 100 Wealth Manager and industry leader in passive index investing, is best known for their mission to replace investor speculation with an education through expansive communications – championed by their Marketing team. IFA is seeking an energetic and motivated Marketing Intern to join IFA.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the Marketing team on a wide variety of projects and initiatives including, but not limited to collateral development, sales/lead generation, digital marketing, social media, public relations, events, as well as some administrative tasks and office inventory management. Opportunities to collaborate/provide support across the advisory and operations teams provide additional working knowledge benefits.
Requirements for IFA Interns
Interns should show enthusiasm, initiative, and a desire to work in financial services and specifically at IFA. The best interns improve their work by creating efficiency, accountability, and scalability. They should be reliable and produce accurate and thorough work. They must be able to work independently after initial training and require little oversight and checking.
Interns should be attending University and preferably majoring in marketing, communications or a related field. They should have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Prior financial services experience and strong knowledge of Microsoft office are plus.
This is a paid internship. Interns are expected to work at minimum 16 hours per week and must commit to a minimum 10-week term.
Please submit resume and relevant work samples via email to
, Director of Marketing.