As an investor it is important to understand the value your advisor provides for the fee they are charging you. While many traditional financial firms believe the majority of their value comes in the form of an actively managed investment portfolio attempting to outperform a specific benchmark, this type of service rarely pays dividends to the end investor. There are, however, many services an advisor can provide that do provide substantial value for an investor in reaching their specific financial goals. Here is the value IFA brings to their clients.
- Building comprehensive, complimentary financial plans: Learn more about the software IFA uses here.
- Index Fund Selection: Not all index funds are created equal and it is important to choose funds that give investors the chance to capture the most return for a given level of risk. Learn about how IFA structures their clients’ portfolios here.
- Behavioral Coaching: Most investors become their own worst enemies when it comes to having a successful investment experience. Learn how IFA works with clients to establish the necessary discipline to capture the benefits that markets provide here.
- Quarterly Rebalance Review of Portfolio: Learn more about IFA’s approach to rebalancing and why it is in your best interest here.
- Asset Location Strategy: Locating different asset classes amongst difference account with difference tax statuses can provide additional after-tax return for investors. Learn about IFA’s approach here.
- Tax Loss Harvesting Strategy: While nobody enjoys capital losses, they can be utilized to offset capital gains incurred throughout the year. Learn about its benefits here.
- Glide Path Risk Reduction Plan: Adjusting your risk exposure overtime is crucial to maintaining a portfolio that is in alignment with your capacity to take risk. Learn about IFA’s approach here.
- Tax Managed Offerings in Taxable Accounts: Choosing investment options with an eye towards tax efficiency are essential to increasing an investor’s after-tax returns. Learn about IFA’s approach here.
For any questions on how IFA can help you have a successful investment experience call 888-643-3133.